HAPPY HOLIDAYS

GREETINGS ALL!

with the holidays here, i’ve decided to take a brief… holiday. my year has been full tilt, and while i love working on kukuburi i never rested between the end of working on TALE OF SAND and returning to the comic. so in an effort to relax i shall be taking this (inadvertently) and the next two weeks off.

kukuburi will be back on january 10th.

peace, love, and all good things to everyone.

thank you all for reading and i’ll see you in the new year!

cheers,

ramon.

1. A.C. says:

Have a good one Ramon, see you on the other side! Hopefully we’ll all land safely! ;)

2. DT says:

It wouldn’t be Kukuburi if it wasn’t on hold!
    Happy Holidays RP, enjoy the rest!

3. Peter says:

Have a wonderful holiday, Ramon. Enjoy the time off. Looking forward to what stories come through for 2012, and thanks, again, for everything before then.

4. Chip says:

Hope yours are also wonderful.

5. bigchiroal says:

While the sun sinks in the west, a brilliant star brightens as it lights the Eastern sky. Our three stalwart adventurers continue their journey across this land of desert and dates, in their quest for an incipient messiah. Who could they be, this intrepid band of a happy Hobbit, a smiling Eskimo boy, and a towering Nubian wearing shades? Why, of course, it’s Merry Christmas, Cheery Chanukah, and a cool Kwanzaa too tall, and to all, a good night!

Thanks for the strip, and good luck in 2012!

6. SwitchVale says:

Instead of writing I ended up reading all of BNS and this comic in one sitting. They are both amazing, I cannot wait for more now that I am thoroughly hooked~

7. Jeff Taylor says:

Come on, come on, come on ***drool*** ***drool*** ***pant*** We’re seven hours into the day…..oh the agony. Come on, come on, come on.

8. Weshtery says:

Wait a minute! I’ve been sat here staring a the monitor for 16 days now and still nothing. :¬(

9. Melissa says:

Sadness panda cries on my keyboard. Please come back Kukuburi. Yr colors and awesomeness make it all better.

10. as363 says:

So So Glad – already circled on my calendar !!!