one|seventy|five

one|seventy|five

let’s get this momentum rolling and kick some proverbial -

well you get the picture :)

thanks you all for the well wishes last week. after a weekend of rest, i’m feeling almost up to snuff and back on track.

till thursday -

r.

1. David says:

First of all — welcome back! Really missed you. And second… in the second panel, “I’ve notcied”… As the man said, “oops!”

2. How did she get to where Cecil/Corky are? Nug’s on the move, but why away from them?

• smjjames says:

I’m wondering about that too, how did she get to where they are, or vice versa. Nug isn’t actually flying away from them, Cecil/Corky is just above and behind Nadia, you can see his chest and arms there. So they are both going the same direction.

3. smjjames says:

Also, this needs some Reggie light trails IMO :)

4. Bill says:

Nice.
    A few typos:
    ‘lays’ -> ‘lies’ (IMO). ‘lays’ is awkward.
    ‘it’s’ -> ‘its’
    ‘notcied’ -> ‘noticed’ (as already noted)

5. Rayni says:

Welcome back. And yeah, it should be “its cue” (not it’s) and “noticed” (not notcied).

I like the way the petals of the flower are blown back by the wind of their passage.

7. Chip says:

Glad you’re feelin’ better. Great work, as always. Thanks for the hard work.

8. reidic says:

Glad you’re feeling back to top form Ramon. Love the new panel, looking forward to the conclusion of your first chapter!

9. Stream says:

OH MY GOD. You’ve GOT to be kidding me. An hour ago I was in 2007. Am I already in 2011 ? Does this mean I have to wait for the next episode ? I won’t survive !!
    So, yeah, well, I’m a new reader and O_O The story, the artwork, the colors, everything… Ramon, when I grow up, I want to be you :D Keep going !! This is just AMAZING !!!
    P.S : By the way, I’m French, and I love Rendo ^^ though my favorite character remains Mr. Bones… Hope he’s not dead ! (Am I the only one worrying for the villain here ?)
    P.PS : I can’t remember where the question was asked, so I’m just gonna say it here : yes, in France we do say “zut”, it’s not an urban legend. ;)

10. Bizz says:

WOOOO! I’m stoked for the return!!

11. Stream says:

@ Eversist : Exactly, I use Internet comics to travel through space-time. It works quite well, Unfortunately, just like Le Visiteur du Futur’s time-machine, I can only go backwards in time. Otherwise I would already have finished Kukuburi.
    (yeah, and I’m a bit crazy, too.)

12. Emma says:

Don’t worry about the delay. We’ve waited a year for regular updates; we can wait a few more days.

13. bon says:

Great page! Actually, without borders and speech bubbles, this might be wallpaper material!

Please? :)