one|sixty|six

one|sixty|six

something amazing and awesome has just happened!

but i can’t share quite yet…

it is something that has been eating up far too much time in my life over the past couple years in spurts, and a little more so recently. but things look good and positive.

unfortunately there are some immediate side effects that are going to eat up most of my time over the next few weeks, but after that it should be smooth sailing and life can FINALLY return to normal. well normal for me anyway.

to survive this onslaught on my time, i’ll only be able to update one page a week till the end of the month, but afterwards we’ll be back to twice weekly. i’ll share the full details of things next week if i can!

thank you all for your patience over the past few months.

r.

1. yLanaRae says:

I totally forgot Nadia hadn’t met Zomgz yet…… He’s so neat, that big ol’ marshmallow.
    Good luck with everything Mr. Perez… You have to know we’re all rooting for ya!

2. Katherine says:

I love Zomgz! Glad to see him in action!

3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by TX Comics, Ramón Pérez. Ramón Pérez said: New Kukuburi!: one|sixty|six http://www.kukuburi.com/v2/2010/06/03/onesixtysix/ [...]

4. Oh! I forgot that Nadia might not have met zomgz.

5. smjjames says:

Yea, she probably didn’t create Zomgz and is having a MAJOR communication barrier with him right now. I have no idea what he is saying, probably something along the lines of explaining who he is and a whole bunch of other stuff.

She DID create the Meep brothers (remember the flashback), although she might not remember it. However, Mip had met her at the start, so that should help.

Also, I think he is saying ‘This is Mip’ in the last panel as the last symbol looks like it could represent a blip or bip sound.

6. as363 says:

Ramon – if you can call it “something amazing and awesome has just happened!” it’s got to be a lulu – but it sounds as if perhaps something of a monetary matter that might result in releasing a lot of pressure upon you . Whatever it is – Congratulations . Will wait for your next update.

7. sylan0 says:

I’m guessing something positive is happening with your apartment woes, but due to court reasons you cant celebrate the reasoning publicly? Regardless if that’s it or not congrats on the good news =)

8. WDCat says:

Am hoping the awesome is residential in nature! Good luck with the move (or whatever really IS the good news) and we’ll be here whenever you can bless us with new stuff. :)

9. BenNy says:

how do you get those funky symbols for zomgz to say?

10. Druhim says:

The “funky” symbols are used in circuit diagrams.

I am not at all sure that Nadia “created” the brothers M. I think it is more that she was in communication with the Inbetween when she was a child. However, Mip’s appearance will help, because she has met him/her/it.

Sorry that the updates are going to be delayed — ecstatic that good things are happening in your life Ramon!

• Odo says:

And I think that the comment in the last panel is more like “please let go”, since Nug’s hand is clearly digging in to Zomgz’s shoulder.

• Andreas says:

and on his head too. I think zomgz is trying to explain her what to do next (or what not to do?). Awesome how Mip is struggling to come forward out of his hat. Where is the package though?

12. Torrey says:

I’m looking forward to the news! II love the little symbols used as well. Obviously Zomgz was a EE in school.

13. Quintus79 says:

Nice, I hope Zomgz won’t get hurt.

And glad to learn that you must’ve found a new place :)

14. engstdnt says:

he speaks in circuits?!?!

Ramon, Ramon…when are you going to learn that this IS normal, my friend? ;) No worries. We will enjoy Kukuburi as it comes.

Huzzah for Zomgz!

16. Jonn says:

Congratulations! Are you having a boy or a girl?

17. Rayni says:

Marshmallow has an A in it. Not marshmEllow.

Just a headsup!

18. Istas says:

Hey, good luck with whatever it is. I wish you well.

19. smjjames says:

So…. whats going on with the updates?

20. goofylady5692 says:

is this a dead comic? because that would make me a very sad lady

21. goofylady5692 says:

ok, i can’t wait till it wakes up. started reading your comic and i’m completely in love with it. never was there such a sad day than when i can to the final strip. :)

22. Omiz says:

omgZ, I am sooo iexcited! please wake up!