Hello Chicago

This week i’d like to share a few words about Nug.

This week blurred by as I raced to finish my Dazzler pencils, complete a couple other assignments, while all the while battling a cold, all in an effort to get to Chicago. The work is done, the cold has taken hold, and i’m in the windy city ready to pop some Tylenol Cold and Flu and have some fun! so if you are near the city and plan on attending C2E2 please stop by and say hello.

…oh, and word to the wise, a friendly little raccoon told me there’s a Abominable Charles Christopher Hardcover Collection ready to be purchased!

└ Tags: , ,

1. Restoration-Complete says:

Welcome to Chicago, Ramon, good thing the weather is abnormally warm for April, you don’t even need a parka.

2. Lee Cherolis says:

I hate that I can’t make it to C2E2 to say hi. Please come back to the midwest again soon.

Happy to see Nug in the gallery. Yes!

3. Alison says:

Thanks for the tip Ramon, ACC book ordered…. so might you have a Kuku book by Fan Expo?? I’d love to get one in person :D

4. Restoration-Complete says:

^ Seriously? ^

5. Hey Ramon, thanks for the update while you’re so busy (and sick!)

Just a heads up, I first saw Nug on page 32.
    Checkitout Checkitout.

• Ramón says:

heh heh, you’re right johnathan – what is too become Nug is on page 32, the boulder before the nugget if you will ;)

• Hazelaar says:

Awesome to hear that, mainly because that possibility popped into my head a few days ago and I was just about to ask after it if no one else had. :D Yay for me actually picking up on that (you’re usually so sneaky, I never remember your foreshadows until someone else has pointed them out again). ^.^

6. Shane says:

Glad I saw you at the Con. It was great to meet you. Thanks for the terrific Rendo sketch!