one|twenty|six

one|twenty|six

i’m short on words today as the studio air-con is fighting to cool down the studio leaving it still somewhat unbearable. mah’ head feels all cloudy and i need to escape… for ice-cream :)

the question is what flavour. i’m usually a chocolate peanut butter man myself, but maybe i should mix it up….

see you all thursday!

1. dreabutt0o0 says:

you should try a fruit flavor. i ALWAYS get something w/ chocolate, but when you mix it up w/ mango, or raspberry, its a pleasant variety.

and there is NO WAY he gets to keep zulu. id snabble snabble his face off >:S

2. Deanna says:

Nooooo! He does NOT get Zulu! Poor guy looks very nervous. Get him Nadia!!!!

3. moria says:

Again, sir. Apostrophe. Only this time, remove it.

Admiringly,
    moria.

• Ramón says:

damn it! i always get that mixed up. i know it’s a contraction but i thought it was possessive too. my english teacher would shudder…

fix it in the mornin’ i will!

thanks :)

4. eric orchard says:

Beautiful page! Love the palette.

5. Joanna says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not Zulu! Go, Nadia, Go!

Seriously, I covered my eyes while the page was loading because I wanted to see it all at once instead of slowly and in bits and pieces. That’s how good this comic is. You make my life complete.

/exaggerating

//less than I’d like to admit

6. Archivist says:

Zulu was born by Nadia’s desire to be safe in her bedroom, not by the shrooms of the underside. Hopefully, HIM does not have the control over Zulu that he thinks he has.

7. Esn says:

Ramon, I don’t think it’s that hard to remember the rule… “it’s”=”it is”… no exceptions. If replacing “it’s” with “it is” in your sentence makes no sense, then you’re using it wrong. :)

I think Zulu looks a mite angry there…

8. Alexandre says:

Ramón, I just discovered your wonderful site this week. I’m loving it.
    Any way you can update the comic more often? I’m biting my nails in anticipation here! =)

Regards from Brazil!

9. Frank says:

The hell he/she/it does!

I used to have nightmares, a long time ago. then I learned how to fly, and I remembered that I had a sword. And now my nightmares run from me and I hunt them.

10. LazerWulf says:

I usually go for Frozen Yogurt. My favorite flavor combo is Green Apple and Pineapple.

11. JT says:

In the summer I just love to put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of a mango.

Hold on, Zulu!

12. Brightshade says:

Sudden terrifying thought: what if Nadia needs her hat in order to fly? I hope Regie is there in time…

Ice cream — always a hard call. Burnt caramel is always my default. Think I get that addictive endorphin rush and then associate that happy sugary butterfat cooling feeling with that particular flavor. Makes getting a new flavor feel risky. Not as risky as trying to fly, tho — go for it!

13. distantvoices75 says:

aahh, finally, things gonna get rough and ugly :-)

14. Kookaburra8su says:

Learning to fly, it’s just like LIQUORICE ICECREAM!
    Scary to think about, but don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. :-D
    You’re in for a thrill.

Just don’t try it with anything else on your first go. 8-P

I’m in the middle of studies at the moment, having the inspiration to do more and try something new keeps me going.

15. Kookaburra8su says:

PS, Just moved you into my “Superclass” favourites. (You’ve been on the fence for a while)
    My “Superclass” favourites are the website tabs that load each time Firefox launches from the startup program list at logon.

16. Lynn K. Fletcher says:

No! stick with peanut butter and chocolate. It’s a fabulous concoction.

17. raider_geek12 says:

Whooooooo Whooooooooooooooooooooo

geek

18. Molly says:

awesome. snabble snabble <33

19. snabble? snabble? born from the underside? I thought he was made from the best stuff on earth.

It does make sense that even Nadia’s “dark side” is so damn cute.

20. usivius says:

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! …. (heheheh)

21. Marrock says:

Hmmm… Skelly-butt getting an object lesson in 4… 3… 2…

22. CjVenus says:

Snabble? I love that. Story getting really good. Enjoying it immensely.

23. Kenneth says:

Frozen confection discussions seem to be a theme on the interwebs.

24. IntenseBordom says:

If you read Zulu’s bio, he was created by Nadia from the stuff of the underside. His bio states that as such Zulu belongs to Him. Since Nadia can create from the underside maybe she can trump this. If nothing else I hope to see a nice flying karate kick in the next panel.

25. Broccoli Fudge Ripple Ice Cream.

26. Retro says:

Just read through the archives, fantastic comic my friend. Great visuals and such a compelling story too. Definitely want to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work. I’ll be checking in on ya. ^_-

27. yohseph says:

gelato any one?!! soo good i could explode!
    awesome page! i love the style of your art in this and the colours are great too.

soooo puuurdy 8-D~

keep up the awesome work and cant wait for sept 9th and the comeback of butternutsquash!!!!

28. Squiggle says:

Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough Ice Cream everytime…. unless I’m talked into having the Half Baked variety instead which has lumps of chocolate brownie as well as cookie dough…. HEAVEN.

Also…. Zulu :( Snabble…..

29. joverine says:

LOVE the skull in this one…you nailed it buddy