seventy|seven

seventy|seven

it seems like i haven’t been here in ages!

last week saw me away in ny for the new york comic con. it was an awesome week. i got to meet and talk to many people whose work i’ve admired over the years! actually as i was having a geek out moment showing my portfolio and talking with duncan fegredo, one of my favourite artists, i was caught on camera!

1. Dood Le Bop says:

Oh now its all starting to peice together… and by the way ramon this is the best thing on the web at the moment keep it up.

2. Fable says:

Hey, cool! You’re on TV!

XD look at that, she’s drawing a picture of Meep! I hope this isn’t going to be a “and it was all just a dream” comic ;)

3. sunshinegetsmehigh says:

LOVE THE ROCK GUY’S HANDS!! I draw, but hands are THE hardest to draw. Love his hands! I love how the story is unfolding by the way! You are genius!

Oh, I see…..it’s all making sense. Well sorta! But that’s what I like, I like the not knowing. Keeps me thinking about the possibilities. I agree with sunshine, “you are genius” and to me you are inspiration.

Boy am I cheesy. Sorry. You make me cheesy Ramon. :)

5. Ben says:

In the flora/fauna update
    “The creatures upper back, of it’s spinal ridge, is made up of bony plate hidden under it’s leathery skin.”
    I believe this should be:
    “The creature’s upper back of its spinal ridge is made up of bony plate hidden under its leathery skin.”
    or I think more clearly showing what you’re saying:
    “The creature’s spinal ridge on its upper back is made up of bony plate hidden under its leathery skin.”

Keep up the great work, Ramon! I eagerly look forward to reading each new installment, and I’m busy spreading the gospel of Kukuburi in between!

6. Sam says:

looks like she’s tripping on the frooms!!!

7. Apithonor says:

Congrats on the coverage and having a good time at the con. :)

8. Matt says:

@Fable, no, dont think it will be like that – more so that she is a creator, that her thoughs and dreams are the genesis of another existance. Someone way early in the comic posted something to that effect, seems logical.

Maybe Pixel or Lazarus will show up.

9. Seolyk says:

Sam: lol literally

10. Bezman says:

Interesting that she is drawing things from the inbetween. (I think it’s Mip and not Meep, btw! ;) )
    So, is this an early warning that we might get to see DRAGONS in there too, soon? I mean, if she is drawing ONE creature from TIB, why not ALL?