thirty|five

thirty|five

page two of todays update is gonna be a little late as it’s a doozy, but i thought i’d put the first page up to get things rolling…

1. Che says:

Yay! First post!

Good to see our heroine starting to ask the same kinds of questions I’ve been. Very reassuring. :D

I’m totally rocking this comic!

Out of interest, what font is my favorite enigmatic natomy speaking in? I asked yesterday, but it was late in the thread and no-one answered. :(

2. Matt says:

Evil cheatin-low-down-no-accountin-for-bag-o-bones-skellington!

3. Fremder says:

Impressive as usual :D
    By the way: Before the comic started there was a picture of Nadja including many other characters surrounding her. Any chance to make this a wallpaper?
    Pretty please?

Zikomo.

hey all, second half of today’s post will be up tomorrow, wednesday, which i guess is today. y’know what i mean…

che: the font for ‘him’ is black chancery, for nadia it’s mighty zeo.

matt: damn straight.

fremder: i plan on doing up a few wallpapers in the near future. the piece that you speak off, i want to redo as some of the characters have morphed or changed slightly.

5. Kristina says:

I almost forgot they were in the land of giants and when I saw the gianormous feet, I was all cunfundled for a sec. ….curiouser and curiouser!

I am WAY excited for tomorrows page. I really don’t mind the added day of excitement, gives me something to look forward to tomorrow at work!

Ramon you are such a STUD.

6. Chip says:

You floor me! Heavens I love this book!

7. Lee Cherolis says:

I’m just trying to figure out what the spidery lookin’ thing is on the wale’s head turret. Are those cables or wires?

I think the fact that He’s showing her how much danger she’s in is just freakin’ awesome. Dude’s so slick!
    I’m very much looking forward to page two of the new update.

8. Jane says:

Hee hee. “Cheating at battleship is just sad.” I’ll be honest, I can’t wait for the merch.

9. Chenoa says:

I second Matt and Jane!! :D

10. Scott says:

I love how huge everything seems

11. Polona says:

Ohhh, that’s giants feet? Batllewhale, sail carefully!

12. Jennifer says:

Just wow. This comic is definitely a new favorite. I, too, cannot wait to see the merch for this!

13. terra says:

a forest of mystical legs, this is too much for my fucked up little head.

14. yellowdart says:

I’d still like a rematch from the battleship game we should have finished playing a long time ago. Then again, maybe it’s best we waited as long as we did.

So game on, good sir.