twelve

twelve

1. laneia says:

haha! i love it!

i’ve been an avid reader of bns and am proud to say i’ve recently gotten my boyfriend hooked as well :) kukuburi is a beautiful piece (mr. bojangles was right) and i can’t wait to see what more you have in store.

your stuff is truly inspiring, ramon– keep up the awesome work!

2. Ben says:

A*** stuff man!! ive been checking the site every half hour ALL day waiting for this update. and i am not dissapointed.
    great work man.

I’m not dissapointed either, and I’ve been doing the same! Your frames flow so well I feel like I am watching a cartoon. Beautiful.

4. Kris says:

I’ve been religiously following your work since I opened up Baalgor Wastelands, jumped up and down violently and pushed the book at my friend Matt. “I love this artist! This is so fucking cool! I wish I could draw like this!” He got that for half an hour.

Love the new webcomic. I’ve been waiting for something like this from you. I loved the Rifts comic you did in the Rifter, I love BNS like it was my own child, and Kukuburi is your best work yet.

5. Tiami says:

Found this site through a link just now and I am delighted. The drawings are beautiful; I’m expecting a reduction in updates sometime or other, but that’s because I simply can’t fathom doing all that work. Reading this comic I feel exactly as I did when I first saw Samurai Jack, or when in a museum looking at a beautiful exhibit.

6. Sophia says:

Wow. I love your work -I can’t even emphasize how much- and you have no idea how bad that makes me want to get a chameleon.

7. Steve says:

This…This is great stuff. I cannot wait to see where it goes. It has everything I want in a comic, fantasy, just left of center main character, and plus, y’know, a talking lizard. What has me geeking about it the most is how the art is similar to stuff you’ve done in the past, It has taken a big jump forward.

8. CyCo says:

Same here Sophia. I was watching the boob tube the other day and watched an episode of the Mr Bean cartoon (right after Dr Who, what an hour of tv!!), and he ended up with a pet chameleon, and even trained it to fetch a stick.

Of course, Mr Bojangles is to sophisticated to fetch sticks, but he certainly is way cool!!

Ramon, you have me hook, line & sinker!

8]

9. Braindrop says:

Fantastic stuff! Your webcomic is ++awesome!

10. Seren says:

Loving the new comic, great art work as always, and interesting to boot!
    Keep it up!

11. Alex P. says:

Great comic so far. I can’t wait to see where this all leads to.

12. Snowpea says:

Merveilleux! Tout simplement merveilleux!

13. tangerine says:

again with the lovely! Mr. Bojangles, the talking iguana with a BRITISH accent?

*squeal*

I sweat you.

14. Phil says:

Mr Bojangles is a chameleon, surely? This is a great comic, and a big step up from BNS ( which I also like ). If you have to miss updates on one, skip BNS first?

15. Wesley Riot says:

when you say “British” accent…. whereabouts? Welsh? Scottish? Plain old English….?

16. andrew says:

Gorgeous all the way through. I think it might be physically impossible not to love your style. How can anyone look at your work and not smile?

17. megaroniandcheese says:

Are those little kookaburras on the gateposts?